Thursday, September 5, 2013

Dragicorns,(duh),HARRY POTTERsummer camp,and other blogs.

My dear friend has a blog called foaminfrodowithafro.blogspot.com i suggest you check it out, we also created a blog called livinthelemonlife.blogspot.com that would be cool ;) Now, some of you may say this blog is stupid(the mere thought sends a shiver down my dragicornian tail) but it is actually a place where all dragicorns can come together! So, lets get this started. At summer camp, i did a jewelry making class. Now I know what youre thinking, LAME. I KNOW. BUT, IT WAS AMAZING!!!! They had polymer clay to make actual beads and stuff !!! But, what I mostly focused on was making earrings that express my obsessededness with things. I made lots of stuff from Hunger Games, Harry Potter, BUT, I also made a Dragicorn keychain. IT WAS MY BEST CREATION YET, (well that, and the harry potter earrings....)There was also this class called Hop on the Hogwarts Express!! I did it three years in a row until i was too old to join....But, every day was a different class, like, potions, for example. WE mixed a bunch of sugary drinks and other substances.Okay, let me expand on other substances....Pheonix ash was pixy stix, and they had pop rocks too. WE PLAYED QUIDDITCH!!! They had a quaffle, chasers, keepers,and the seeker who looked for a hidden penny in the grass, it was AWESOME, they also had dueling, if you were stupified, you pretended to faint, if they intepested you, you would pretend to puke, tantellegra was the most fun though(uncontrollably dancing), but you could say protego and protect yourself. And if you won the duel, you got points for your house. The counselors observed you for a few days, then gave you a house. Whoever has the most house points, also obtained from winning quidditch matches(sorry, forgot that), gets like five bags of jelly beans, HAVE YOU EVER HAD BERTIE BOTTS EVERY FLAVOR BEANS???DO YOU HAVE ANY CARDS FROM THOSE REALLY BAD TASTING CHOCOLATE FROGS?ERMIGERDDDDDDDD!!!!!!!!!sorry, im fangirling aren't I, ummmm.......*wistles and avoids webcam eye contact*

No comments:

Post a Comment